Our Window Systems
Through latest technology, continuous process improvements and innovation, AGS Ltd are able to produce a huge range of different types of windows for almost any application. Our advanced window systems combine high performance with architectural flexibility and offer a range of designs and styles including casement, pivot, tilt & turn, top-swing, horizontal and vertical sliding. A complete range of RAL and BS colours are available to match our customer needs and requirements including dual colour which offers an alternative colour inside and out.
Our expert commercial team will ensure that window package is tailored to meet your project specific requirements including; Aesthetics, weather tightness (air permeability, water tightness, and wind resistance), acoustic requirements, thermal performance, solar shading, and ventilation.
Some of our projects:
- University of Strathclyde (Lord Hope & Curran Buildings)
- University of Strathclyde (James Weir Building)
- West Bridgend Tower Flats (Dumbarton)
- Subsea 7 (Old Kilpatrick)
- Balgarthno Primary School
- Newcumnock Medical Centre
- Vine Trust Barge Edinburgh